Friday, May 3, 2013

Laboratory


After a few months things changed yet again. Some people broke into the house. I saw them killing the person who ”owned” me, because he tried to call the police and call for help. They grabbed lots of things from the house. Then they came to me. They had a person with them who glowed. She was clearly visible in the bluish world as well, just like me. She did something, and suddenly I fell asleep. I woke up, fell asleep again, and this happened quite a few times. Then I think I was unconscious for a longer time, because the next time I woke up I was in a small cage. I tried to clear my head and think what had happened. Apparently the people who broke in had transferred me to this cage. I heard voices of animals there, moving around. They were all around me. I couldn't see any auras in front of me. I tried, and I realized that the cage I was in wasn't only made of metal bars. I was also surrounded by glass, or plastic. There were holes on the corners.

I waited for hours for something to happen. It was dark in there, so I assumed it was still night-time. After several hours something finally happened. Lights went on, and I heard talking. It wasn't familiar language. They spoke some strange language, and got closer. A door opened, and four people stepped in wearing lab coats. They stared at me, wrote something in pads and had a conversation. I guess they were talking about me. I growled at them.

After this it was almost constant pain for months. Now I know I was taken to a laboratory. They examined me. Then I realized my healing-powers. They cut me open more times I can count, and the wounds healed immediately. And I couldn't understand them. It would've been a bit easier if I knew what they were doing next, but they didn't speak English. It made me angry, afraid and somewhat unresponsive.

I spent my time in a tiny cage. I couldn't turn around, walk or stretch my aching muscles. I got food and water, but that was it. They moved me to another room nearly every day to do ”research”. It was torture for me. It wasn't easy for them to take me away from my small cage, but they managed to invent a way to do it without danger for them. I had managed to hurt one or two of them at the beginning. They put me to sleep every time they took me from the cage, and when I woke up I had been tied to the table. I wasn't as flexible or agile as I was before, so it was difficult to fight back.

I have been wondering why they didn't keep me asleep while they were doing their things and hurting me, but now I think I understand, at least a part of it. I think it’s expensive to try and keep quickly-healing leopard asleep. They would need constant supply of the med. It wasn't a priority to them. They didn't care I was hurting. I wasn't a human to them, I was just an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment