Friday, July 12, 2013

Life alone

At this point I was a bit scared. I had only one contact. Juggler knew my number and some of my skills, and he promised to call if he had jobs available. He wasn't my friend. He was an acquaintance. He didn't need to know about my past, or about what I was. To him I was a human female. I think that he knows now about my true self. I haven’t kept it hidden that well, and if he listens to the words on the street, he knows that a certain Bitch with an attitude is not a human but an animal. A magical animal, but still an animal.

I had lived in a better place with Luis. He had paid the rent there, but now that I was left alone, I had to move. I didn't have much money. I took over a small, ruined apartment in Barrens. I had to kick some ass to claim it, but after a while all the residents around the area avoided me. They knew they were in trouble if they started fighting with me.

I was afraid that someone would steal my stuff when I was wandering around my area, so normally I kept everything with me. I needed to stretch my cat-muscles as well, so I hid my property every time I went out for a hunt. One time I saw some lowlife idiot going through my stuff. He had found my hiding place, and apparently decided to make good use of my things. I had to make known who guarded the property, so I revealed myself by growling. When he saw me I smelled the fear. He dropped everything he had and ran, screaming. I transformed, put my clothes on and followed him. It wasn't hard. I made sure he knew not to touch my property again. I also said that my pet knew his scent, or stench, and he should stay away. After that no one tried to steal my stuff.

I had made quite comfortable life for myself. It consisted of struggles, fights and hunting. It was exciting. My home wasn't comfortable, but I always slept as leopard, so that the hard ground didn't feel so hard.


One of my activities was to go to a local pub. Well, actually I had to walk quite a while to reach any pubs, but anyway. I used to sit there, watching people. They seemed to be afraid of me, but sometimes there were people who didn't know me. They tried to pick a fight or then they hit on me. Both situations normally ended the person getting his ass kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment